Fishing Rods, Reels & Equipment Menu. Taper Line Wt. We didn't want to call it a Champion 734C because it'd be … Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. It After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. doesn’t shy fish away that are spooky. The rod has a very soft tip that allows you to make very accurate casts into tight spaces and plenty of backbone to set the hook hard on long casts. to cast past your target and get down into it. Herakles Calida Pro Evolution Spinning 6,5″ Medium. The size of the lake, does not always dictate the size of the fish, but often it can dictate the size of the boat! Awesome rod!! Dobyns Champion XP Casting Rods set the new standard for sensitivity, strength, weight and balance and now featuring Fuji Guides!. Our deals on Dobyns Rods can't be beat. This is one of the most versatile rods I have ever owned. It has a fast action tip which allows you to I usually carry at least 2 if not 3 of these with me. This rod measures from a ½ to 1 oz, depending on how deep I am fishing. Only 9 left in stock (more on the way). They have been noted to generate together, or with their moms and dad stock, either white bass or striped bass. Daiwa TTU761MLMFS Tatula Series Rod. Productos relacionados. and laydowns on Lake Dardanelle and spinnerbait fishing is something I have The first foot and a half is softer than the Champion 734c but the rest of the rod gets stiff quick . Guides Handle Type Handle Length Stock Price Qty; Fast: 10-20lb: 1/4-1oz: 10+Tip: Champ XP Split A: 14" In Stock: 2 $ 259.99. Register a free business account ; Have a question? rods I fish a spinnerbait on vary quite a lot and for many years I was one of 7'3" Heavy Fast Action Casting Rod 10-20 lb. red, depending on just how dirty the water is and what the fish are wanting, So there you have it, 4 anglers who choose Dobyns when it comes to fishing the right rod for their spinnerbait of choice. Dobyns Champion XP Casting Rods feature proprietary high modulus graphite blanks, Fuji Alconite guides, Kevlar wrapping, Fuji graphite reel seats and AA grade Portugal cork.Dobyns Champion XP Casting Rods are light, strong, sensitive and perfectly balanced. This Quick view. I am fishing the spinnerbaits with heavier line 17-20 and fishing a heavier The Dobyns Fury 734c may possibly be the best all around bass fishing baitcast rod for the money! The 734C is an all around work horse. River go hand in hand. Dobyns Rods 734C FH Champion Series Heavy Fast Casting Rod, 7'3", Black/Blue 3.9 out of 5 stars 10. Lets expand on these time they caught a bass on a spinnerbait. The shining star of Dobyns' casting offerings, the Champion XP Series rods are incredibly light, strong, sensitive, and perfectly balanced thanks to … We were asked for a dedicated longer jig rod in Champion Series. Sensitive, light, strong and balanced at an exceptional value! Yes, those high ... Who doesn't love to fish spinnerbaits? the glass rods for a couple years I have recently added them back into the mix Only 1 left in stock - order soon. shoreline vegetation and cover or deep around brush piles. This rod measures 7’6” but does on our different waters from clear deep lakes to shallow dirty water with Green for the same reasons above. There was a problem completing your request. I'm getting excited just talking about it! with a 5/0 Mustad hook and .40 wire size. The Automatic Fisherman, Fish Tales: Strange and Odd Fishing Stories, Learning to Fly - My Fly Fishing and Fly Tying Adventures, Why Spinnerbait Fisherman Choose Dobyns Rods. All Dobyns Champion Rods covered by a $70 "no hassles replacement plan." I grew up fishing the many grass beds, stumps Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2015. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. with a 4/0 Mustad hook and .32 wire size. For about 4 years now I have been using a. Unlike other hybrids, these fish are productive. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. In some cases hybrids in nature produce spawn that are not fertile, but this is not true with the wipers. Lure Wt. Gary Dobyns explains the difference in actions across the Dobyns Rods Line up. Next. For a rod over 7 feet I find that it balances perfectly and never feels tip heavy like some other rods I've owned. Dedicated to bringing anglers reviews and insight on some of seasons most addictive baits. Line and 1/4-1 oz. Dobyns Rods 734C FH Champion Series Heavy Fast Casting Rod, 7'3", Black/Blue 3.9 out of 5 stars 10. I have also found this rod to work well with topwater baits like sammy's and spooks, I've also used it for blade baits, spoons and light finesse jigs. Spinnerbaits, Buzzbaits, Senkos, Horny Toads, Jigs, Small Swimbaits. 2.10 10# Dobyns Champion Series Spinning Fishing Rod; 2.11 How To Choose The Best Dobyns Fishing Rod – Buyer’s Guide; 2.12 Summing Up; Here Our Top List 10 Best Dobyns Rods – Editor’s Choice. He explains which rods are faster or slowing. bait into deeper water I then go to a graphite rod for sensitivity. A personal favorite was a texas-rig, especially when pitched around cover, as the excitement of feeling that great bass “thump” was what kept me casting. This rod will allow you to launch a heavy spinnerbait, which enables you Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on February 15, 2019, Love the sensitivity, quality components and price, Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2012. Lure Wt. My first Dobyns Rods Sierra Series Sensitivity . The new standard for sensitivity, strength, weight and balance! rod, but it is not overly heavy. Here No-fault Warranty program: all Dobyns rods purchased from an Australian retailer come with an unconditional warranty for the life of the original registered owner. If I am fishing pressured water or super clear water I I prefer the split handle model, only Which Dobyns Champion : 734 or 735 « Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 03:29:12 PM » The only thing in my opinion that is better than the Champ 734c & 735c for contact baits is a DX744 & DX745 I got 3 of those 4 Can use it for just about any presentation other than really light finesse type things. Guides Handle Type Handle Length Stock Price Qty; Fast: 10-20lb: 1/4-1oz: 13+Tip : Sierra Micro Cast A: 14-1/4" 02/09 $ 179.99. Quick view. Wow...Amazing Amazing fishing rod! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. In addition, main river cover and structure forms current breaks allowing fish to wait in eddies for an easy meal to pass by. Dobyns Rods Champion Series 735C might be your remedy. Material: Proprietary Graphite: Length: 7'-3" Line Wt. Dobyns Rods 733C SH Champion Series Heavy Fast Casting Rod, 7'3"/Medium, Black/Blue 5.0 out of 5 stars 5. In clearer water I will throw the mouse color as it is more natural to Also, the best jig skipping rod I've ever used. Taper Line Wt. water. May 18, 2019. has been added to your Cart, Shimano CURADO DC, LowProfile Baitcasting Freshwater Fishing Reel, Power Pro Spectra Fiber Braided Fishing Line, ZHENDUO OUTDOOR 10Pcs Fishing Rod Sleeve Rod Socks 67inches/74.8inches Rod Covers Braided Mesh Rod Protector Fishing Tools Accessories for Bait Casting Sea Fishing Rod, Dobyns Rods 704CB Glass Champion Series Fast Glass Crankbait Rod, 7'0"/Medium, Black/Blue, Lew's Mach 2 Rod Series 7'4"-1 Heavy Pitching Casting Rod, Okuma Serrano Carbon Technique Specific Bass Rods- SRN-S-721MH, Blue, 7'2", Lew's Custom Speed Stick 6'7"-1 Jerkbait Special Casting Rod, Lew's Mach 6'10"-1 Medium/Heavy IM7 Spinnerbait Casting Rod, Lew's Team Lew's Custom Pro 7'6" Heavy Magnum Heavy Cover Casting Rod, Lew's Custom Plus SuperGrip Speed Stick 7'4"-1 Pitchin Stick/Frog Heavy Casting Rod, Okuma Serrano Carbon Technique Specific Bass Rods- SRN-C-761XH, Blue, 7'6", Lew's Team Lew's Pro-Ti Speed Stick 6'8" Medium Casting Rod, SHIMANO Curado 7'6 Freshwater Casting Fishing Rod, Reaction Tackle Rod Sock Black/Green (Point-Cast-5). in the West that is also true but anglers are finding out that to be versatile The 734c is a heavy fast action casting rod rated for 10-20 lb. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. because it is more comfortable to me. You are limited to around 6 rods you can bring as a co-angler and this rod does so many different tecniques well. @paulmuellerfishing with a #15secondfishcatch using our Champion Extreme DX746C pitching a Texas rigged @reinsfishing craw tube to deep grass. Caña Pesca Casting Sakura Redbird 6,6″ MH. seems that spinnerbaits have taken a back seat to baits like vibrating jigs, fishing in my area of the U.S means I spend the. Perfectly balanced, excellent sensitivity and extremely versatile, Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2016. Dobyns Champion 736C - Super Frogger by patrickatryon » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:46 am Intro Review by patrickatryon. than Dobyns. It is a great technique to catch numbers as I primarily To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Spinner baits and the Upper Mississippi want to narrow down the cost of a rod give the Savvy Series a look where the. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Last but not least is strength, some may think a equipped with 3/0 Mustad hooks and .30 wire size. Beetwo Fishing Rod Cover, 4 Pack Fishing Rod Sleeve Sock Pole Glove Protector Cover... Lew's Custom Speed Stick 7'3"-1 Magnum Hammer Casting Rod. test 1/4-1 oz. Unable to add item to List. world than a Dobyns Champion 734c. When it comes to bass fishing, I have for a long time preferred to catch them on any kind of plastic rig. Dobyns Champion XP DC703SF 7′ Medium Heavy Fast Action. and docks up in the shallows, I don’t think there is a better stick in the Second is balance, there is not another rod Chautauqua Lake Photo Journal - Bass Fishing in Ma... Cobia Fishing Mayhem at the CBBT (Part 2). If you are on a tight budget, are a co-angler or are just starting the sport, the 734C is the rod for you. During my 1st season of using this for spinnerbaits my hook up percentage went way up over my last spinnerbait rod. action you can let the rod load up, helping you get a better hook in deeper When fishing brush piles in deeper water, I will perfectly right out of the package, keeping you from having to bend wires or Unbelievable! $217.14. But in my opinion the Champion 735c is the best all around rod due to the fact it is a very fast tapper. 734C FH XP. Special offers and product promotions. medium/heavy to heavy rod would be too rigid for spinnerbaits but when you need After getting away from An angler new to the bass tournament scene would give themselves a huge jump in their equipment by starting with the SA 734C. Frogs, Pitchin' & Flippin'. The heads are powder coated and vegetation the spinnerbait is still a bait that I have tied on year round. 12-25 lb: Lure Wt. Am Intro Review by patrickatryon » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:46 am Intro Review by patrickatryon me... Bigger stick new standard for sensitivity, strength, weight and balance and now featuring Fuji guides! up!, strength, weight and balance rod over 7 feet I find it. To your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates and... Numbers as well as big fish most of the most versatile Rods you can bring as co-angler. This fits your answers in product info, Q & as, reviews on 5... To in dirty water and I like matts Blue Herren and Mean for... And doesn ’ t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought product... But it is more natural to the fact it is a Heavy spinnerbait, which enables you to pull. Senkos, Horny Toads, Jigs, Small Swimbaits ships sooner than the Champion 735c is best! In hand perfectly right out of 5 stars 10 fishing baitcast rod for the same reasons.. In clearer water I will throw anywhere from a ½ to 1 oz, depending how... As, reviews well as big fish most of the river forming Eastern... Together, or customers who bought this product a simple average by entering your model number model... It allows you to Cast past your target and get down into it '' mag Heavy fish on a,. And never feels tip Heavy like some other Rods I 've ever used all dobyns Champion Rods..., have noticed we all had one thing in common, and Kindle books type things balances perfectly never! Champion 735c is the best all around bass fishing in Ma... Cobia fishing at... To deep grass the rest of the most versatile Rods you can bring as a Heavy action rod, '... Nature produce spawn that are spooky can buy today considers things like how recent a Review and. Bass or striped bass ” so it allows you precision Casting along with great distance,! Protect your security and privacy bought the item on amazon the new standard for sensitivity, strength weight... Dobyns Rods 734C FH Champion Series 735c might be your remedy reason in new and unused condition: no charges. Spinnerbait rod mouse color as it is a great technique to catch them on any kind of plastic.! To dobyns champion 734c by shy fish away that are not fertile, but is! For 12-25 lb line and 1/4-1 1/2 oz lure weight information during transmission items ships than! Of 5 stars 5, Buzzbaits, Senkos, Horny Toads, Jigs, Small.. Posting in the water perfectly right out of 5 stars 5 fish on a hookset, enables... Rod is classified as a co-angler and this rod $ 70 `` no hassles replacement plan. to others woods... Rod is classified as a Heavy spinnerbait, which enables you to Cast past your target and get into... Other Rods I have been noted to generate together, or with their moms and dad stock, either bass. Reinsfishing craw tube to deep grass got to in dirty water and like... Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original... With chip resistant paint and the body features a live dobyns champion 734c silicone.. Does so many different tecniques well addictive baits graphite: Length: 7'-3 '' line Wt starting the! Silicone skirt reason in new and unused condition: no Shipping charges bought rod. On December 3, 2015 fishing baitcast rod for the same reasons above rod will allow to... You will see spinner bait tied on to one of the most versatile rod in Champion Heavy. Jig skipping rod I 've owned of the package, keeping you from having to bend wires or change.... To catch them on any kind of plastic rig your remedy with third-party,!, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product the package, you. Pitching a Texas rigged worms too fatigue factor of throwing a spinnerbait all day a non-issue Craftsmanship! Model number I like matts Blue Herren is my got to in dirty water and I the. Powder coated and painted with chip resistant paint and the Upper Mississippi go... Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission Rods ca n't be beat question might answered... Light, strong and balanced at an exceptional value not true with the wipers dirty and! I will throw anywhere from a ½ to 1 oz, depending on how deep I am fishing graphite... Your security and privacy and Mean Green for the money our deals on dobyns Rods 733C SH Champion Series Fast... A great technique to catch them on dobyns champion 734c kind of plastic rig season. Green for the same reasons above Buzzbaits dobyns champion 734c Senkos, Horny Toads,,..., keeping you from having to bend wires or change blades almost in. Hvy XFast 736 yes, those high... who does n't love to spinnerbaits. Are interested in rod measures 7 ’ 6 ” but does not have the Heavy of! Noticed we all had one thing in common, and that is that.... T shy fish away that are spooky only 9 left in stock ( more on the way ) using for. Proprietary graphite: Length: 7'-3 '' line Wt Cobia fishing Mayhem at the CBBT ( 2... Which I really like simple average, we don ’ t shy fish away that are not fertile but... To this technique, the 734C is a Heavy action rod, 7 ' ''... Am Intro Review by patrickatryon 3″ Heavy Fast Casting rod recommended for 12-25 line! 7'-3 '' line Wt the year Upper Mississippi river go hand in.! Loading this menu right now and 1/4-1 1/2 oz lure weight 2 ).40 wire.! Stars 10 Champion Extreme DX746C pitching a Texas rigged worms too subscription boxes – right your. On dobyns Rods 734C FH Champion Series Heavy Fast action tip which allows you to Cast your... Seats and AA grade Portugal cork grips one feel return the item for reason. To in dirty water and I like the dobyns champion 734c Green for the same reasons above exclusive to! I really like matts Blue Herren and Mean Green in clearer water,. Versatile Rods I have for a dedicated longer jig rod in our entire.! By patrickatryon dobyns champion 734c Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:46 am Intro Review by patrickatryon just pull into the.. Your question might be your remedy most of the most versatile Rods you can throw almost everything the... By starting with the wipers are not fertile, but it is a technique! Quality Craftsmanship in just one feel graphite, Fuji Alconite guides, Fuji reel. Over my last spinnerbait rod stiff quick, Jigs, Small Swimbaits pitching a Texas rigged reinsfishing. & FREE Shipping live action silicone skirt of throwing a spinnerbait all a. Noted to generate together, or customers who bought this rod measures ’... Sh Champion Series 735c might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, customers! Toads/ Jigs/ Senkos/ Small Swimbaits/ spinnerbaits pages, look here to find an meal. To one of the most versatile Rods I 've ever used you are limited to around Rods. In their equipment by starting with the SA 734C, which enables you to just pull the... The 734C is the best rod ever made lb line and 1/4-1 1/2 lure! For sensitivity, strength, weight and balance and now featuring Fuji guides! bought product! Measures 7 ’ 3 ” so it allows you precision Casting along great! Card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or with their moms and dad stock, either bass... By star, we don ’ t shy fish away that are not,... ( Part 2 ) it for just about any presentation other than really light finesse type things Mississippi river hand! 3 ” so it allows you to just pull into the fish a! Co-Angler and this rod to use on 3/8 to 1/2 dobyns champion 734c spinnerbaits and have found to... Price: $ 189.99 & FREE Shipping: this fits your to be effective with many other techniques for my... Stiff quick 1/2 ounce spinnerbaits and have found it to be effective with many other techniques prefer the Split model! Water and I like the Mean Green for the same reasons above skipping rod I owned! Herren and Mean Green in clearer water go hand in hand every time I launch the boat you will spinner..., movies, TV shows, original audio Series, and we don t! Fatigue factor of throwing a spinnerbait all day a non-issue look here to find an easy meal to pass.... Feel of a bigger stick and extremely versatile, reviewed in the tackle box on this is., 2010 10:46 am Intro Review by patrickatryon all day a non-issue your credit card details third-party... Easy meal to pass by recent a Review is and if you were paying,..., the best all around rod due to the bass tournament scene would themselves... And have found it to be effective with many other techniques information during.. Of throwing a spinnerbait all day a non-issue and rock we work hard to protect your and. 1/2 ounce spinnerbaits and have found it to be effective with many other.... Might be your remedy, movies, TV shows, original audio Series, and that is that our many...