Jean Cowell, our fellow Club 11 Rotarian, recently accepted the position of District 6060 Outbound Coordinator for Rotary Youth Exchange.
Jean’s responsibilities include:
- Establish contacts with international certified districts to arrange possible exchange placements.
- Help clubs find, interview and select students
- Provide a student and parent orientation before departure
- Coordinate travel and visa arrangements for students
- Serve as a liaison between students, parents and travel agency to make sure itineraries for the exchange are available
- Review reports received from students abroad and respond to any irregularities they report
- Connect returning students with Rotary alumni associations
Thank you for your service to Rotary District 6060 and congratulations!
Rotary Youth Exchange builds each one young person at a time